Skyword is seeking an energetic, self-starter to support customers who have licensed the Skyword platform to power their content marketing programs. The Customer Success Manager works with their Director to oversee a portfolio of clients and ensure each client is fully trained on the Skyword platform and set up for success. The most qualified candidates will be problem solvers, have a track record of getting things done and be obsessed with customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the primary point of contact and advocate for a portfolio enterprise clients
- Work with the Director, Customer Success to support and grow a portfolio of clients
- Learn and master all aspects of the Skyword platform
- Become an expert in content marketing and become a trusted advisor for a portfolio of clients
- Empower clients by training them on the Skyword platform and driving value
- Configure & customize content marketing programs to address client challenges
- Monitor and oversee clients’ usage of the Skyword platform and encourage adoption of all Skyword features
- Educate the client on feature enhancements and evolution of the Skyword platform
- Identify opportunities to expand the client relationship and drive contract renewals
- Build solid client relationships
- Work internally, across departments, to deliver compelling solutions for our clients
- Occasional travel is required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2-4 years of client management experience
- 2-4 years of Customer Success experience at SaaS or technology company
- Familiarity using different CMSs (e.g., WordPress, Drupal, Adobe) and technologies (e.g. HTML, JIRA, Asana)
- Experience in digital marketing, online content, and/or SEO preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills, written and verbal communication are critical to success
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to take responsibility and consistently exceed objectives
- Able to analyze issues and develop a clear action plan
- Able to work individually and build partnerships and foster teamwork
- Able to thrive and be flexible in a rapidly changing start-up environment
- Comfort with technology and the ability to discuss basic Internet technologies with clients
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary; medical, dental, life, 401k and disability insurance plans; three weeks paid vacation; 11 paid holidays and an open, friendly work environment.
Skyword moves brands – and their content – forward. By embracing a sustainable, scalable approach to original storytelling, Skyword liberates brands from ineffective marketing practices and inspires them to create deeper connections with their customers. With a powerful combination of enterprise-class technology, authentic voices, and professional services, Skyword propels clients’ content marketing programs to new levels of excellence. Skyword is a privately held company headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in Palo Alto, CA, Pittsburgh, PA, New York City and Miami.
Skyword is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.